JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$200
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Salem
State
Oregon
1953 Romanian Tokarev TTC (Tula Tokarev Cugir) considered a true Tokarev and near exact copy of the Russian TT-33 (parts & magazine interchangeable). I am the first American owner of this pistol and I degreased it. The bore looks almost brand new.

Own a piece of WWII and the Cold War for $200 cash. Discrete VenMo or Paypal add 3%. Buyer to pay transfer in the Salem-Keizer area. Prefer Ticklicker in South Salem or Coat of Arms in Keizer.

Prefer cash, but would also consider partial trades for factory ammo, brass cased only:

5.56/.223 FMJ at .30 cents a round
9mm FMJ .19 cents a round
7.62x51 FMJ .50 cents a round
.308 Win (165gr and up) .60 cents a round

..If you've never fired one of these, it is an interesting experience. The recoil is very light, but the cartridge is loud and spits fireballs :) It reminds me of .357 Magnum, without the recoil. For those who are following the Netflix series Stranger Things, the Tokarev features prominently in the last two episodes of Season 3.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.5.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg