JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Up for sale is a beautiful 1951 Buick Special 4-Door. The car is an absolute timeless classic and a wonderful vehicle to drive. The brakes are excellent and the vehicle has brand new tires on it. The interior is in good condition and the factory headliner is in absolute mint shape. The car has new carpeting and a brand new set of classic gauges as well. This Buick has the original factory 263 Fireball Dynaflash straight Eight cylinder engine that is mated to a Dynaflow transmission. Both the engine and transmission were recently rebuilt and run great. The carburerator was rebuilt at the same time the engine and transmission were roughly 500 miles ago.

The body on this vehicle is straight too and has all of the original chrome to boot. There is about a qaurter size ding on the front drovers side fender, but that is about it for body damage. On the rear bumper there is a little dent as well, but other than that the chrome on this car is straight as can be. The car has a little surface rust under trunk lid and in trunk, but nothing is rusted through. Vehicle driving down the road gets a lot of attention and with a new paint job this will be a great car for many years to come. In addition the vehicle just received a new exhaust, oil change, spark plugs and a brand new battery as well.

** I also have several hundred dollars of manuals for vehicle and part number listings and diagrams for every single component on the vehicle in binders. These are extremely helpful in tracking down parts for that restoration project. **

I hate to part ways with this vehicle, but parking it in an underground storage garage made for compact cars is a little more difficult than I had expected. Vehicle has a clean title and collector plates. If any questions please don't hesitate to ask and I will answer them to the best of my abilities.

Thanks! Please no calls after 8pm -- 425.505.3339

$5,500 Dropped to $3,900

I can e-mail more photos if needed.

IMG_0710.jpg

Price dropped to $5,500 for quick sale. I got slapped on the wrist by the accountant for this one.

Just spent nearly $1,100 upgrading the electrical system so it runs like a champ now. Paid $5,500 and $1,800 invested...

** Will definitely accept firearms on trade as a full trade or partial **

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top