JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I hate to sell my unmolested Marlin 336a in 35 Remington but I cant see the iron sites any more and I will not drill and tap this beautiful 67 year old lever gun. It is a tack driver!!

I have been disabled too long without an income and need to sell something to help pay for meds that my "health plan" wont pay for.

It has a scratch on the left side of the receiver and the left side of the butt stock from being in a safe and having other rifles taken out and put in. It was a safe queen most of its life but like all fine rifles it has to be taken out and shot.
Everything on this rifle is original, nothing has been changed..
$925.00 obo

I dont know how many pics I can post so I will just keep adding until it says stop.

35Rem_6_zpsvuupphcl.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks,
Oh I forgot... I will pay the transfer fee at a local FFL
I also have a bunch of 35 Rem cases that I can add to the deal

I will be selling molds, gas checks, dies and lead later if this sells

Beautiful rifle TM.
At the risk of sounding like a smartazz ....
You do know that your rifle is already factory drilled and tapped for a Lyman or Williams peep sight ... The two little holes on the top left side of the receiver
( Shown in your second picture ) are made to fit the Lyman model 66 sight.
Andy
I will not drill and tap this beautiful 67 year old lever gun. It is a tack driver!!

Last Edited:
Yes I know its set up from Marlin for a Lyman or Williams Peep, I cant really see those either :(
Most people D&T the top for a scope and I cant do that to a waffletop, If someone else wants to.... All my other levers have scopes

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.