JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Feel the need to blend in to the forest so the big black helicopters wont find you? Try this 1950 Ford Custom 4dr for your bug out vehicle. Has a 239 flat head for that SHTF scenario along with power seats, new upholstery, carpet, paint, tires, brakes and the rear end has been gone through as well. Has the original 3spd on the tree so even Grandpa can be the wheel man as you bug out of town. All the gauges and lights work great and can be used as a daily commuter just in case the SHTF happens while your at work and not at your bunker er.. I mean home. Trunk is big enough for all your gear and the 4 doors makes it easy for your crew.. I mean family to tag along when it's time to skip town. Where else can you find such a plush already camo'd SHTF vehicle that is turn key and ready to take on the zombies, I mean they don't call these bullet noses for nothing......

No trades at this time.
$4,500

Last Edited:
Be the first on your block to be prepped and cool.
Ultimate disguised SHTF ride.
Mount a fifty and go to town.
Perfectly legal in all 50 states.

Feel the need to blend in to the forest so the big black helicopters wont find you? Try this 1950 Ford Custom 4dr for your bug out vehicle. Has a 239 flat head for that SHTF scenario along with power seats, new upholstery, carpet, paint, tires, brakes and the rear end has been gone through as well. Has the original 3spd on the tree so even Grandpa can be the wheel man as you bug out of town. All the gauges and lights work great and can be used as a daily commuter just in case the SHTF happens while your at work and not at your bunker er.. I mean home. Trunk is big enough for all your gear and the 4 doors makes it easy for your crew.. I mean family to tag along when it's time to skip town. Where else can you find such a plush already camo'd SHTF vehicle that is turn key and ready to take on the zombies, I mean they don't call these bullet noses for nothing......

$6500
The backseat in these is great for making babies...

Plus if anyone ever launches and EMP your car will still run anything with a computer will not

very nice and clean looking ride is the flat head original to the car ?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.