JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Keeping for wife's car in winter.

$250

These are the WS80 tire I believe. I can double check and send photos if a party is interested.

Came off of Prius
Was on them when I bought the car and are like new. The previous owner had them put on when we had the snow storm this winter.

Now I'm putting a summer tire on and don't care for a winter tire.

Last Edited:
Those are $850 tires when mounted on steel wheels and quite amazing in the snow and ice. Killer deal right there.

Those are $850 tires when mounted on steel wheels and quite amazing in the snow and ice. Killer deal right there.
Sadly... TireRack.com lists them at $86/tire. $344 of bought there and since these aren't spanking baby new.... Little tires are cheap.

Sadly... TireRack.com lists them at $86/tire. $344 of bought there and since these aren't spanking baby new.... Little tires are cheap.
I was going by the Subaru 16" package which is $850 delivered....forgot the Prius uses different size. Yours is a great buy though.

i have two sets of these. one set currently on my lancer. i now prefer it in the snow than my lifted f150. reminds me i gotta take'm off soon

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top