JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
$450
This is an all original Winchester Model 94 lever action with a 143XXXX serial number that puts it in either 1946 or 1947 production (most likely 1946). My father collected (accumulated is more like it) vintage guns and gave me this as a Christmas gift years ago.

It's in the 25-35 caliber which has ballistics similar to the popular 30-30. The round is still being made by Winchester so finding ammunition for it wouldn't be a problem.

This gun has some wear as to be expected from a gun that is 65 years old and was bought for and used to put food on the table. But the wear is really just the blueing and there's not any deep gouges in the metal and the wood is in nice shape and of course it functions perfectly. The leather sling appears to be of similar vintage.

I may consider trades for the right handgun/s .22, .40 or .45 only semi-autos, or possibly for some high efficiency speakers like Klipsch Cornwalls etc... I'm not interested in any other trades since I can no longer use long guns to much of an extent.

This is your chance to own a piece of vintage Americana that just happens to be functional too!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top