JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$17500
State
Idaho
Posting this again for my brother with a significant price drop. Straight out of the old school is this kool 1945 U.S. Army Willys Jeep. Being sold as where is and it do run.

Four tires on the ground 95% tread on combat rims
Spare is 80% tread on a combat rim
Canvas top new in 2015
Transmission overhauled in 2016
Fitted with Warn locking hubs
Converted to 12 Volt
Tub has been powder coated
$17,500

Great rig to tool around in, take to car and military shows and parades. Great for taking family and kids on joy rides. The photos are photos taken of snapshots. This is located in Payette Idaho and any questions or response can be directed to Lee at 208-452-6269

MVC-096S.JPG MVC-097S.JPG MVC-099S.JPG MVC-100S.JPG MVC-101S.JPG MVC-111S.JPG MVC-112S.JPG MVC-113S.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Since this got a bump (assuming it's still for sale), I decided to chime-in...
There's a place near the ID/OR border on I-84 that specializes in surplus and military vehicles... I think it's exit 3 (in lD), right on the freeway. I've seen 6x6s, HMMVs, Kaisers, flattie PowerWagons, and, of course, Jeeps for sale.
I can't remember the name of the place, but I'm sure your brothers Jeep would interest them. Can't say what they pay for vehicles... it might be disappointing. But it could also be worth a shot.

Thanx for the intel. It is The Idaho Footlocker and my bro is familiar with it. They aren't really into paying up for things. He is considering donating it to the local VFW when they get a new home built. In the meantime, still for sale and it is a good Jeep. I can't understand why there isn't someone trying to buy it but what the hey.

You can call him with that idea but I don't think it will get very far. At that price he will most likely donate it to the VFW instead.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.