JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I need to sell due to I bought a new Springfield M1 Scout. Springfield 30-06 M1 Garand 1944.Nice Rifle the stock has been replaced but everything else looks to be original all springfield parts. 10 clips included shoots and functions like it should. $800.00 cash

Last Edited:
Any one have to have it yet?
Will trade for something I need. Will be at the Gun Show in Portland on Saturday
Thanks Curt

Back up for sale deal did not workout. I need to sell due to I bought a new Springfield M1 Scout. Springfield 30-06 M1 Garand 1944.Nice Rifle the stock has been replaced but everything else looks to be original,all springfield parts. 10 clips included shoots and functions like it should. $900.00 cash obo. Trades looking for would be a AR-15 with removeable carry handle. 45 or 40 Caliber handgun Colt,Springfield,Sig Sauer,HK.You can see what I am after.Trade value would be $950.00 Let Me what you have
Thanks Curt

Hi, I have a couple of Govt. models, one in Springfield Armory and the other is Ithaca slide on commercial frame. Also lots of other pieces I could offer in trade. Beretta Stampede in 357,Sterling 380,Saginaw M-1 carbine,Ruger 10/22 with laminated stock & Ruger bull bbl, Mossberg 308 bolt action, and a Ruger mini-14 pre ranch in blue. Might even be able to scare up some cash to go with the right deal. I live in Lebanon but can meet up somewhere. 541-401-1063

Back up for sale deal did not workout. I need to sell due to I bought a new Springfield M1 Scout. Springfield 30-06 M1 Garand 1944.Nice Rifle the stock has been replaced but everything else looks to be original,all springfield parts. 10 clips included shoots and functions like it should. $900.00 cash obo. Trades looking for would be a 45 or 40 Caliber handgun Colt,Springfield,Sig Sauer,HK.You can see what I am after.Trade value would be $950.00 Let Me what you have
Thanks Curt

I also have a Para-Ord P-12 in 45 ACP with 2 mags in addition to the other guns I offered this morning. Louie 541-401-1063

Bump
Someone must be looking for a nice piece of history.

I will be in Corvallis this Saturday if anyone is interested in The Garand.I have lowered the price to $800.00.Am looking to sell it not really looking for trades at this time. Thanks for your interest

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.