JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$400
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
yelm
State
Washington
Zip Code
Hi everyone, I work for my local gun store and we recently acquired some old stuff and in an attempt to help the store get more exposure im gonna try and sell these items here.
The holster is a 1944 P38 holster that has the drip flap most likely added after the war by the east german military. The leather is in really good shape its still supple has no scratches defects or damage anywhere. It almost looks unissued but still retains all the war time markings including the eagle and swaztika.
Some information I found about the holster can be found here.

Next is the magazine which shows minimal use base on information I found here it is a 18th type magazine Im not sure what that means but I can guess the germans made incremental improvements over time.

If youre interested I can get more photos or if you live in the south puget sound area you can come see it for yourself at Longshot Indoor range in Yelm Wa.
we will ship if you live out of state, to protect ourselves and you we are asking for money orders as payment or you can call the store and work something out with the owner of the store.
Were asking $400 for both Items
Thanks for looking!

IMG_2595.jpg IMG_2601.jpg IMG_2596.jpg IMG_2597.jpg IMG_2599.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top