JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
As such I'm selling my 1942 (pre-independence so made on British tools to British standards) ishapore-mfg. No. 1 Mk III* enfield that saw service launching rifle grenades in the British Indian army fighting agains the nazi's and/or Japanese.I love this rifle but . It shoots great and every serial # matches from the magazine to the front sight. Because it was a grenade rifle the bore rifling is nice and sharp. The wire wrappings have been removed and there are marks where the were on the wood. It has original black arsenal paint over a good metal finish and good tension on all of the barrel springs. This is a rare chance to own an un messed-with SMLE that shoots great. Asking $500. IMG_1854.JPG IMG_1854.JPG IMG_1853.JPG IMG_1852.JPG IMG_1851 2.JPG IMG_1568.JPG IMG_1567.JPG IMG_1589.JPG IMG_1853.JPG IMG_1852.JPG IMG_1851 2.JPG IMG_1568.JPG IMG_1567.JPG