JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$650
Manufacturer
Sako
Caliber
7.62x54R
City
Albany
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Hey all,
I have a really nice early Sako Sk .Y M39 with correct stock on an antique receiver (1897). it has a beautiful arctic birch stock and what I believe is the original sling. Bore looks good, rifle shoots well. I'm only really selling it to finance an engagement ring for my fiancé (or some more WWI stuff if the deal is right. I know, I know, I have a problem). The bolt matched the receiver but other than that it is non-matching which is normal for these. I have nothing bad to say about this rifle but I can only have so much of my money in guns these days.

$650 shipped or trade for/towards WWI SMLE's, 1917 Enfields, 1903 Springfields, original m91 mosins, Lebel 1886's, M95 long rifle in original 8x50 or if you have something cool and WWI related feel free to pitch it my way. I welcome haggling via PM's but as y'all know, the first "I'll take it" trumps it all. Happy hunting!

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
1897 receiver makes this an antique and no FFL needed. And if the receiver is French than the gun's value would be twice what you are asking.
Receiver is Tula I'm pretty sure so not french but yeah antique makes it worth more. Its a great rifle I just want to move it along because I didn't fall in love with it.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.