JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
For sale is a colt 1911A1 US Army. I am no colt or 1911 expert, but from what i can tell this is an original, numbers matching, not refinished WWII bring back. Serial # puts it early 1942. Has all the proof marks and inspector marks where they should be. Original "coltwood" grips and newer colt wood grips. Also has leather holster marked "US" on front and "Sears 1942" on back. I dont believe the magazine to be original. Some scratches around slide stop, probably from field stripping, but otherwise only normal holster/handling wear. FTF in Or, $1500 obo.

Last Edited:
Can you post some better close up pics, natural or diffused lighting so there's no glare?

Can't tell from the pics if the parts are original or not.

Can you post some better close up pics, natural or diffused lighting so there's no glare?

Can't tell from the pics if the parts are original or not.

I'll try to get better pics up tomorrow, if there's any piece in particular you want a good close up of, let me know

pics showing both sides of the gun, pics of the hammer/safety areas......that fill the frame such as this;

lw2.jpg

These are going from $2000 to over $3000 on the auction sites without the holster. $1700 obo.

Last Edited:
PM's replied to, still available. Had some nice trade offers but I'm looking to sell. Also forgot to say this package comes with two mags.

Final price drop. Pistol, holster, two mags, original grips and later colt grips. $1600.
If it doesn't sell this time its back in the safe.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.