JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Very nice Model S in excellant condition. Matching numbers on pistol and two magazines in original box with matching numbers. One non matching magazine. A later edition owner's manual in english. As I understand it, this pistol was issued to Spanish pilots. Not sure about that, but it does have what appear to be Spanish airforce markings. Nice leather and some ammo goes with the gun if the deal is right. This gun is a blast to shoot and very accurate. I've had it for twenty years and it has never had a FTF or FTE.

Trade for:
Ruger SP101 .357
Star Firestar .45
Star PD .45
Astra A75 .45
Cimarron Smoke Wagon .357
Cimarron Thunderer .357
Uberti six shooter in .357

No shotguns, .22's or poly guns.

DSC03824 (280x210).jpg

DSC03825 (280x210).jpg

DSC03826 (280x210).jpg

DSC03835 (280x210).jpg

DSC03836.jpg

Last Edited:
Yes, it is very nicely made and feels great even in a big mitt like mine. Wouldn't be getting rid of it except I am trying to switch to a few guns that are more practical for me and my wife. Thanks for the comments.

I have a nice .45 Firestar with six extra mags, Bianchi 717L holster and matching dual-mag pouch I would trade. The four magazines on the left and the one in the gun are factory Star mags. The two on the right are aftermarket. By the way I am a Washington resident, profile location not withstanding.
P1030060.jpg

P1030060.jpg

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.