JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
My Neighbor is wanting to sell his M1 Garand . This has not been shot in a long time . It's very clean and has been well taken care of . He inherited it from his Father n law about 10 years ago . I really want it but don't have the cash for it . I know one of you guys wants /needs this rifle . I have it at my house so you are more than welcome to come look at it and see for yourself what a nice rifle this is .

I don't know alot about these old rifles but I've seen junk ones go for $600 . He want's $900 cash for this one which I feel is pretty cheap for this rifle . Numbers on the rifle 323160 make it a early one . Has a nice Old GI leather sling .

Bolt carrier and barrel look great , numbers on the bolt are D28287-1 W.R.A. Barrel is marked with S-4 8-41 with 18TONS stamped on it . This is a very nice Winchester Barrel and it was from a lease gun that went to Great Britan during the war . Nice peice of history ! Military (P inside of a square) Wood stock has some nice grain . Someones done some polishing or coating and it's dropped the value some for a collector .

Very little wear on the bolt and on the receiver . Has the rare early rear site . The parts alone on this rifle are worth the $900 cash . NO trades , this is a FTF cash sale for Oregon residents ONLY ! Not gonna budge on the price of this rifle .

No money now, but sounds sweet, my father carried one of these in WWII in Japan after the bombs were dropped, he passed away in 1963. anyway its worthy beyond note!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.