JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ok, not something i would normally post here but figured what the heck! I'm into guns and i have been having a blast with these Tonka toys! :s0155:

This is a 1930s bulldozer/crawler that runs on gas and weighs about 7k lbs with the blade and hydraulics. Maybe a little bit more.

I have replaced the magneto with a new period correct "lunchbox" Eismann model. Rebuilt the carburetor. Replaced the cracked exhaust box. I also replaced a couple hydraulic hoses. I got her running last week and was able to crank her over by hand. In the next couple days i will tune her up and run her a bit just to make sure everything is working properly.
The undercarriage is in pretty good shape, no cracked rollers and the sprockets have a lot of life left on them as do the tracks. the brakes appear to be good and the gears are all free. I have sold 2 other Crawlers of the same model as this to Australia for 3200.00 apiece, and even though the buyer paid shipping it is more hoops than i really want to jump through at this time.

This is when i first bought her and hadnt cleaned her up yet. she has since had a bath and looks a little better. this was taken after she had sat for approx 10 years, it appeared that a hydraulic line broke and was parked and never fixed for some reason.

I would rather have cash at this time but might consider trades of firearms towards her. i would set cash value at 1800 and trade at 2100.. these little cats are alot of fun to clear brush, blackberries, and even small trees! I have used one of the first cat 22's i had to pull another 13,500 lb caterpillar so they have quite a bit of power! This is a wide track model if you cant tell by the picture.
444.jpg

444.jpg

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top