JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Starting an M97 trench gun build and am looking for parts.
I have a model 12 that I may do as well, but haven't decided yet.

Mostly just need the 1917 bayonet and leather sling.

PM me with what you got and what you want for it...
Thank you!

Last Edited:
I bought Numrich Gun Parts heat shield/bayonet lug attachment on my '97 build and it is the best of the reproductions out there.
Not cheap but made to the same specifications as the real ones.
I also installed a special ammo tube shell follower and spring that lets you load an extra round, as the new ammo is slightly longer.

win pump 12 001.JPG
Good luck with your build, I had a lot of fun.

I bought Numrich Gun Parts heat shield/bayonet lug attachment on my '97 build and it is the best of the reproductions out there.
Not cheap but made to the same specifications as the real ones.
I also installed a special ammo tube shell follower and spring that lets you load an extra round, as the new ammo is slightly longer.

View attachment 404728
Good luck with your build, I had a lot of fun.
Stunning!!!

I actually found a place back east that got ahold of some authentic gov contract shields that had been packed in grease since WW2.. Then quickly sold out... I think I got the last one. I'm just leaving this ad up in case someone local had some parts to sell... I would love to have more than one. Thanks for your replies:D

I am still interested in parts... I need the right scabbard for my bayo... the one I have is actually too early with the leather pice that hold the belt clip... I need one like in jbett's pic above...
I'd like to do a 12, and a 37 also. but as for this one...I'm just a little metal work, and some fit and finish away from completion. Taking my time though.. when it's done it's done, and I like being in the middle of a build;). IMG_4140.JPG

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.