JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a 1915 Webley Mark VI .45 acp/.455 top break revolver that I would like to trade another revolver or pistol in 9mm,.357 magnum,7.62x25,.40,.357 sig,.41 magnum,.44 magnum,.45 lc,.45 gap,or .45 acp.The bore looks like it just came out the factory(10 out of 10 perfect),I have only shot it with light .45 acp LRN loads,it comes with 12 moon clips and a demooner tool.(removes spent shells from moon clips)You will not find a revolver that can be reloaded as quickly as this revolver. Ideally I would like to trade for two handguns or a lower value handgun and cash,but I would also be interested in trading for a handgun of similar value.

Willing to trade for a rifle in 30-30,7.62x51,7.62x39,.223,5.56,.308, or .30 carbine,rifle caliber pistol or rifle in pistol caliber also considered.

Trade value must be between $600-$700,cash price would be the same range.

Willing to ship, but only to members with positive feed back.(will be shipped to FFL)

What you have is a MKVI that has a cylinder that has been shaved to accept .45acp w/moonclip. The space between recoil shield and cylinder back had to be widened to accept them. You can stil put a .455 round in a chamber but the .455 rim is a lot thinner and it will wobble in the space and receive light hammer strikes. There is no such thing as a .45/.455 MKVI unless you had both cylinders.

What you have is a MKVI that has a cylinder that has been shaved to accept .45acp w/moonclip. The space between recoil shield and cylinder back had to be widened to accept them. You can stil put a .455 round in a chamber but the .455 rim is a lot thinner and it will wobble in the space and receive light hammer strikes. There is no such thing as a .45/.455 MKVI unless you had both cylinders.

My MKVI has had no trouble setting off .455 ammo,it will fire either without a hitch.I know because I have put several boxes of .455 through it along with light .45 acp handloads.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.