JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$500
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
12 Gauge
City
Clatskanie/PDX
State
Oregon
Zip Code
New trades/part trades (6/22) -
Leupold gloss scope (with medallion, not text)
Ammo - .30-06, .30-30, .22 mag, .357 mag, .38 special, 223/556
Colt, FN, DD etc. M4 FSB barrel
870 12ga 3" barrel with Remchokes
Surefire X300U or Scout light
Streamlight TLR1
Ruger Mk series pistol

Serial dates this to 1914, original finish, beautiful patina, great shooting old double barrel. Barrels are "armor steel" (not Damascus), so modern non-magnum 2 3/4" LEAD (no steel) loads are safe. I recently cut the barrels to 19", which turned out very nice. I installed a 6-48 thread large bead sight. At some point a butt pad was added, which is so hard now it really doesn't help. My plan was to make a new plate out of brass and force patina it.

Anyway, I'm asking $600, and I'm willing to hear trade ideas. I can add my Vaquero 44 to this for a larger value trade.

PRICE FROP TO $500. Buy this and my Vaquero for $1100

Trade ideas -
Colt 1911
S&W 3rd gen autos
Lever action Marlins
US made 12ga shotguns
Ruger revolvers (not the Wrangler)
S&W revolvers
Non modified Glocks
Basic AR15s (earlier Bushmaster, Olympic, DPMS), Colt, LMT, FN
Non US made AK
Ruger M77s
Remington 700s
CRF winchester M70s

IMG_7517.jpeg IMG_7512.jpeg IMG_7513.jpeg IMG_7256.jpeg IMG_8070.jpeg IMG_8067.jpeg IMG_8066.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Serial dates this to 1914, original finish, beautiful patina, great shooting old double barrel. Barrels are "armor steel" (not Damascus), so modern non-magnum 2 3/4" LEAD (no steel) loads are safe. I recently cut the barrels to 19", which turned out very nice. I installed a 6-48 thread large bead sight. I will be filling the gap between the barrels this week with steel wood and JB Weld. At some point a bit pad was added, which is so hard now it really doesn't help. My plan way to make a new plate out of brass and force patina it.

Anyway, I'm asking $600, and I'm willing to hear trade ideas. I can add my Vaquero 44 to this for a larger value trade.

View attachment 1414706 View attachment 1414707 View attachment 1414708 View attachment 1414709
To bad you didn't answer my earlier messages, I'd have bought it happily before you hacked it.

Serial dates this to 1914, original finish, beautiful patina, great shooting old double barrel. Barrels are "armor steel" (not Damascus), so modern non-magnum 2 3/4" LEAD (no steel) loads are safe. I recently cut the barrels to 19", which turned out very nice. I installed a 6-48 thread large bead sight. I will be filling the gap between the barrels this week with steel wood and JB Weld. At some point a bit pad was added, which is so hard now it really doesn't help. My plan way to make a new plate out of brass and force patina it.

PRICE FROP TO $500. Buy this and my Vaquero for $1150

Trade ideas -
22 mag bolt gun
M700 or M77 hunting rifle
Lever action Marlins
S&W or Ruger revolvers
S&W 1st, 2nd and 3rd gen autos
Nice 14.5" (maybe 16") FSB upper (Colt, DD, etc)

View attachment 1414706 View attachment 1414707 View attachment 1414708 View attachment 1414709 View attachment 1439891 View attachment 1439892 View attachment 1439893
Too bad you cut it down, hopefully you had a gunsmith do it, I remember Ruby Ridge .

Too bad you cut it down, hopefully you had a gunsmith do it, I remember Ruby Ridge .
I can read a tape measure and I gave myself a full inch extra, so if my bandsaw blade walked. It actually cut very true and just took very light clean up. The barrels are just a cúnthair under 19".

Also, I was not asked to do this, like Weaver was, I did it for myself.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.