JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have for sale or trade a 1914 303 rifle, in original military configuration.The metal is in excellent condition and all numbers match. Final price drop to $380

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Hi,

This looks like a nice rifle at a good price and I've been looking for a good bolt-action mil-surp, so I'm very interested. A couple of questions:

a) The forestock seems to be of a different color above the barrel - is this just the picture? Is there a stock cartouche on the buttstock? (I think there should be one saying "IE" in a circle or something.)
b) I live up near Portland - can you ship to my neighborhood FFL store? I'll pay shipping, of course.

Thanks!

- Tom

The front hand guard has been changed at some point in its life. If you want to change to an original walnut one a seller on ebay sells them for $35 It has a cartouche on the stock just behind the trigger guard it is very faint, but there,it also has 44 stamped behind the trigger guard. The safety lever, bayonet lug and top of the action all have the letter E stamped on them. I can send more pictures if you would like.

Thanks for the info, this all sounds very good. No pictures needed (I'd love to drool over them, but it's much more fun to drool over the rifle!).

I'd like to buy the rifle from you for $380 plus shipping, if it's still available. How should I go about sending you the money? (I could send you my e-mail address so we can communicate directly but I'm very new to this site and I don't know what the rules are.)

Is there any way we could meet up some where instead of shipping it?
There are no rules about communicating outside of this site. I uaually communicate by phone or txt for most purchases and sales.

An in-person transfer would be simpler for sure. The big hitch is that my days are going to be pretty hectic from now until late January. Looks like a 6-7 hour round trip between Roseburg and where I live in Mulino depending on traffic.

My cell is 503-803-3534 for either text or calls, my e-mail is [email protected]. E-mail is usually better because of the awful cell coverage where I live.

Ok, I was thinking maybe we could meet halfway or so like maybe Corvalis. I'm off work until after the first of the year.

Corvallis would be a different story. It's only a little over an hour and a quarter from where I live so that would work much better. Albany would be even better for both of us, it's right on the freeway. I think I could easily sneak away from the family stuff this Saturday or Sunday some time.

If you're actually willing to drive up to Corvallis or Albany then I'll be more than happy to pay you the cash I'd normally shell out for shipping and the FFL transfer fee. The last time I bought a rifle this way I think it was about $50 for the shipping and $20 for the FFL, so $70 added to the $380. Does that sound fair?

Corvallis would be a different story. It's only a little over an hour and a quarter from where I live so that would work much better. Albany would be even better for both of us, it's right on the freeway. I think I could easily sneak away from the family stuff this Saturday or Sunday some time.

If you're actually willing to drive up to Corvallis or Albany then I'll be more than happy to pay you the cash I'd normally shell out for shipping and the FFL transfer fee. The last time I bought a rifle this way I think it was about $50 for the shipping and $20 for the FFL, so $70 added to the $380. Does that sound fair?
I sent you an email with my contact info

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.