JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
About to pull the trigger on a Minifix or a SPR 300. I have and MPX with a Kate moss, MCX with a Sig extending stock, and a Sig Cross.

What are some other options for folding 1913 stocks with adjustable comb and length of pull?

100% go SPR300 which is a phenomenal platform. @Helocat has one if you want to discuss with someone who has first hand experience. I have shot one and was blown away at how silly quite it is. Would own one if it wasn't for the price tag but then you are not much different on price point with the Q once you include the suppressor.

All the Q Minifix's I have shot or discussed with their owners were plagued by accuracy issues and two of them suffered from light primer strikes. The owners all have sent there's back to Q to be fixed and the problems still persisted. All those owners have since exited the platform for other options when the market was at the peak for Q firearms and moved on to much better platforms that they are extremely happy with. One went SPR300, one went JTAC/Howa Elf Owl in 300BO and the other went complete custom 300BO off a 700 clone action.

100% go SPR300 which is a phenomenal platform. @Helocat has one if you want to discuss with someone who has first hand experience. I have shot one and was blown away at how silly quite it is. Would own one if it wasn't for the price tag but then you are not much different on price point with the Q once you include the suppressor.

All the Q Minifix's I have shot or discussed with their owners were plagued by accuracy issues and two of them suffered from light primer strikes. The owners all have sent there's back to Q to be fixed and the problems still persisted. All those owners have since exited the platform for other options when the market was at the peak for Q firearms and moved on to much better platforms that they are extremely happy with. One went SPR300, one went JTAC/Howa Elf Owl in 300BO and the other went complete custom 300BO off a 700 clone action.

I leaned hard on the SPR but i already have 3 30cal cans and i can only shoot one gun at a time. now you got me worried about the minifix, as i placed an order this morning for one as i found it for $2900(500 below msrp and tax free, im in wa). i was talking to someone here attempting to get a factory 2 stamp spr300 but he catfished me about it.

About to pull the trigger on a Minifix or a SPR 300. I have and MPX with a Kate moss, MCX with a Sig extending stock, and a Sig Cross.

What are some other options for folding 1913 stocks with adjustable comb and length of pull?
Not sure if this is helpful or not but can't you just get a 1913 to regular buffer tube adapter and then use any stock you want? Folding adapters for reg buffer tubes are available too. Sorry if I'm misreading the question.

Not sure if this is helpful or not but can't you just get a 1913 to regular buffer tube adapter and then use any stock you want? Folding adapters for reg buffer tubes are available too. Sorry if I'm misreading the question
yes that is an option, im looking to keep the stock as streamlined as possible. i will probably go with the Q stock if i sbr it but was seeing what other options are out there

My posted review on the B&T SPR 300

Love it. I almost went with a custom 700 platform to build the same thing, then the opportunity to pre order the SPR came up and went that route. Its typical B&T built beautifuly with a Mag that costs more than my first jobs paycheck.

My posted review on the B&T SPR 300

Love it. I almost went with a custom 700 platform to build the same thing, then the opportunity to pre order the SPR came up and went that route. Its typical B&T built beautifuly with a Mag that costs more than my first jobs paycheck.
you posted your review after my wtb post, after a member here dragged me along for months i ultimately gave up on the spr due to availability. i ended up ordering the minifix at a good deal. i appreciate your review, if q disappoints i will be back on the spr train.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top