JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I must clear out my safe and I am offering two of my 1911 style handguns --

First up is a American Classic by MAC 1911 Commander size in 9 MM -- All steel construction, checkered wood grips, skeletonized trigger and hammer, fron and rear slide serrations, flared ejection port, 3 magazines (9 round). Outstanding shooter -- a great starter to 1911 family of firearms and super easy recoil management. All steel, blued finish. Sold

Next is an absolute fun gun -- hard to find - out of stock everywhere--- The RIA "Baby Rock" in 380 ACP with 1 7 - round factory magazine. Perfectly re-sized and dimensioned for the 380 ACP. It is a pure joy to shoot. Great carry gun, very easy for small framed shooter to handle. Sold

Both firearms are very low round count and come with factory boxes and all papers, and locks.

I live in the Orchards area -- Tropics Pawn in Orchards or Hazel Dell are my preferred go to FFLs

Only trade interest is LOW round count Glock 17 or 19 GEN 4 with EXTRAS or CASH to EVEN trade

Email is OK -- or Text - 360-907-8413...

AC1_Left.jpg BBR1_Left.jpg

Last Edited:
I will match the 380.00, you will save on shipping and sales tax.... All you will have additional is the FFL fee.. Very few new in stock... I will be out of town from Friday to next Monday... Can meet anytime after 4 PM tomorrow or Thursday...

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.