JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
bah, I accidentally deleted my pics....

so here we go again...some of these have been traded away and I wish I hadn't...:(

file_zps23dd7e8a.jpg file_zpsf6d6e036.jpg file-8.jpg file-21.jpg

so here we go again...some of these have been traded away and I wish I hadn't...:(

All very nice. But I'm really liking these two!! :s0155:

If I'm not mistaken the top is an Ed Brown Executive Elite, and the other is an Ed Brown Kobra. Both with naked slides. :s0155:

(Hopefully these hadn't been traded away!)

Not bad, the top one is a stainless DW valor...

If you really want to play spot the difference, here's my gen 3 coated Exec with my IonBond Valor

file_zps6ca08caa.jpg

Nice pair of Kobras !!

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree. What does yours have for a base plate?

I used to run Wilsons, but they stick out of the bottom too, base plate or not. I've been running Kimber TacMags for months now with great success in all my 1911's. There's a guy on ebay that sells them new in lots of 5, $22 each shipped. If you get them local I've seen them run about $30 each. I have a lot of 1911's so I don't mind buying in bulk. They come with an optional base plate, but I like the clean look of none, especially in a Bob.

hvxvdg.jpg

Just make sure they're TacMags and not the standard run of the mill. Had a few issues with those in the past so I can't vouch for em.

Posted the wrong photo of my Fastback, it rocks different grips now.

vskmcm.jpg

I used to run Wilsons, but they stick out of the bottom too, base plate or not. I've been running Kimber TacMags for months now with great success in all my 1911's. There's a guy on ebay that sells them new in lots of 5, $22 each shipped. If you get them local I've seen them run about $30 each. I have a lot of 1911's so I don't mind buying in bulk. They come with an optional base plate, but I like the clean look of none, especially in a Bob.
hvxvdg.jpg

Just got my Tac-Mag in the mail. I went with the short bumper. I like it!:cool:

IMG_41842.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Tell me the professional wasn't one...

the Professional wasn't one :)

I kept that, not because it's the best gun, but because when I invariably changed my mind, I'd probably not be able to get my hands on another for a rational price.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top