JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
SOLD to captqc
I have a set of like new VZ grips for a Kimber Super Carry or S&W round butt 1911. Here is the description from VZ's website:
These are some serious grips! We place large aggressive checkering on 1/3 of the grip next to the front strap then deep diagonal ball cuts the rest of the way around for an Iron-Clad grip.They come with all corners, sides, and carry points broken and smoothed for comfort.

These grips are two tone (black and grey or as VZ calls desert sand) without the mag release relief and single side safety. While I like the color combo for my two tone pistol, the grips just are not aggressive enough for my personal taste. VZ sells these grips for $70 plus shipping I'll let them go for $60 shipped.

I have a UN-used Pelican 1600 case with un-cut foam in orange...$120 plus shipping
  • Pelican cases are kept watertight through the use of a tongue and groove fit and a polymer o-ring.
  • Pelican cases come standard with an Automatic Pressure Equalization Valve which releases built up air pressure while keeping water out.
  • Pelican's Pick N'Pluck foam lets you customize the interior.
  • Stainless steel reinforced padlock protectors
  • Single folding front handle with no-slip overmolded cushion grip
  • Pelican cases are kept watertight through the use of a tongue and groove fit and a polymer o-ring.
  • Interior Dimensions (inches): 21.43 x 16.50 x 7.87
Trades considered for the following items:
Dillon 380 dies
Dillon caliber conversion for the 550
Like new Surefire X300 Ultra
with cash to make up the difference on either end.
<broken link removed>
not the actual case, but borrowed from Amazon.com
71gCJ3ev0wL._SL1500_.jpg

15186948627_4808a8826a_b.jpg

Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top