JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
No rounds have been fired through it except the test shot at the factory. I bought it online for my wife, but it is too big for her hands. I'm selling it for the same price that i paid for it.
Thanks for the questions,
Greg

Greg, with a review like that, why are you selling it? Approx. how many rounds have you shot with it?
thanks

This is a nice gun and a great deal and this post is not to put it down but I must comment that Gunblast's reviews of all guns are positive that's why the MFG's send him guns. Think of the biggest current piece of crap gun on the market and read his review on it and you'll see what I mean!

BTW my thoughts on this gun are that it makes for a very affordable to feed 1911 trainer, I doubt it will last the day!

I dont take much stock in gun reviews...I have a Sig Mosquito and that POS doesnt work at all and never has function correctly!

Greg, is there any chance you might be able to meet half way from Eugene?

Up for trade is a 1911 style pistol chambered in 22LR. It is brand new. It comes with the case in the photo. Capacity is 10 + 1.
I'm open to trades.
Let me know what you've got.

For a review, please see:
http://www.gunblast.com/Chiappa1911-22.htm

Thanks for looking.

Greg,

I have lots of trading stock but I need to know a value on your piece.

Louie

I agreed, all gun reviews are only positive. I still buy gun magazines because I like to look at it while taking a crap and see what's new in the market.

This is a nice gun and a great deal and this post is not to put it down but I must comment that Gunblast's reviews of all guns are positive that's why the MFG's send him guns. Think of the biggest current piece of crap gun on the market and read his review on it and you'll see what I mean!

BTW my thoughts on this gun are that it makes for a very affordable to feed 1911 trainer, I doubt it will last the day!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.