JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
For sale: Springfield Operator TRP with the full length light rail in .45 ACP. Has around 1200 rounds through it, used but not abused. Have original case, mags, and manual. Has factory adjustable tritium night sights, titanium firing pin, beveled mag well, and match trigger and bushingless match barrel-all the usual high-end TRP stuff. Only non-original part is Pachmyer wood/rubber grips. Will throw in extra Wolff recoils springs, tungsten guide rod and shock buff system, little bit of new brass and a box of 500 Rainier plated round noses.

$850 cash or part trade for NIB Savage 10 PC or 10 FCP-K in .308 with Accustock!
Buyer must be willing to do face to face FFL transfer that I will pay for.

$850!!!! You are a mad man! Man I wish I lived in Oregon. Would you be willing to ship? I have been looking at paying over 1500 for one of these. Found a few locally for $1100+.

Every once in a while something amazing for an awesome $$ pops up on here, I love it!

I thought they had the word "Tactical" engraved into the rail/dust cover on these. Not the case? or am I just not seeing it?

Thanks

Guys at the gun club said go for a grand but I'm happy with $850-it's enough to finish a 260 rifle project I'm working on. I shot some IPSC limited ten with it but can't afford that anymore with a kid and one less income, so $850 cash is better than a really cool paper weight in my safe.:D Needless to say I'm pretty firm on the price! Yes it does say "Tactical" on the left side of the dust cover, you just can't see it with my 1 megapixel old timey digital camera!

Sorry, sold pending funds. If you're still interested PM me and I'm just adding people to a list if the deal falls through. Should of asked for a grand.Thanks all

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.