JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1100
Manufacturer
Springfield Armory
Caliber
45 ACP
City
Happy Valley
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Got it from a trade from a friend. Transferred to me already and looking to sell instead. Has 4 magazines never been fired by my friend and I. Just not needing more additional handgun.

E4AF3D51-DDAC-40FF-8A70-F2B6EBBF0E56.jpeg 061E9516-C564-4B49-8831-CF8B7C25F663.jpeg 857E9402-71C3-4620-B68E-FE3041C36F68.jpeg 7181CF9B-016E-466F-AFFF-0CC0EAD0F70C.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Nice pistol.

You might want to edit your ad title and ad heading information - you have the caliber listed as 40 S&W.

Good luck with sale.

Opps! Was probably defaulted thank you!
You're welcome.

Actually, there is a 45 ACP option in the dropdown list for "caliber" in the ad summary. That could be changed to 45 ACP instead of listing it as "other/not listed" as you have currently.

Also, your ad title still says the firearm is in "40 cal", not "45 ACP".

Lots of folks will use the search function to search by caliber, or by text (e.g., "45 ACP"). 40 cal firearms continue to loose interest, but 45 ACP in a 1911 format is always popular. The challenge with your ad's title and caliber listing is that people using the search function to look for a 1911 in 45 ACP will NOT get your ad to show up in their search results.

Not trying to be nitpicky, just helpful.

Best of luck.

You're welcome.

Actually, there is a 45 ACP option in the dropdown list for "caliber" in the ad summary. That could be changed to 45 ACP instead of listing it as "other/not listed" as you have currently.

Also, your ad title still says the firearm is in "40 cal", not "45 ACP".

Lots of folks will use the search function to search by caliber, or by text (e.g., "45 ACP"). 40 cal firearms continue to loose interest, but 45 ACP in a 1911 format is always popular. The challenge with your ad's title and caliber listing is that people using the search function to look for a 1911 in 45 ACP will NOT get your ad to show up in their search results.

Not trying to be nitpicky, just helpful.

Best of luck.
Appreciate this and thanks for helping me out!

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.