JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Looking for a 1911 Gunsmith in the Federal Way area, I have an older 1911 that needs a trigger job, I also would like to learn to do some work on my own and am looking for a Smith that would be willing to work with me for a fee...

FullCaliberII and Huntpotter; Thank you both for the responses, went out an saw Dave at South Ridge Arms this morning and am very pleased with our discussion and his knowledge.. Will have my 1911 back in a while in better condition than when I left it.. Thanks again.

Last Edited:
Thanks to the group, I followed the recommendations and took my old Remington Rand to Dave at South Ridge Arms. Had a 12lb trigger reduced to 4.5lb and some other internals smoothed and cleaned up. Also had Dave re-parkerize the pistol. Yesterday I picked up a beautiful piece. See the before and after shots........Thank you Dave for a wonderful job. DSCN1042_01.jpg DSCN1231_01.jpg

DSCN1042_01.jpg

DSCN1231_01.jpg

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR