JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Anybody have a 1911 plunger tube tool I can rent or buy from?

images.jpg

Welcome. You'll find your way around. We were all newbies once. Good luck with your search.
I stumbled onto this group one night at work by accident. Mentioned in some other group. I was having so much fun reading I was getting mad when someone walked up and wanted me to do what they pay me for. Kept thinking what's with all these interruptions, can't you all see i'm busy here. :D:D:D

Wow he turned a 5 minute job into a project!
And now when he goes to sell that pistol he we'll call it "like new".

And this is why I examine everything really well prior to purchase! :eek:

Wow he turned a 5 minute job into a project!
And now when he goes to sell that pistol he we'll call it "like new".

And this is why I examine everything really well prior to purchase! :eek:

What I can't understand is why someone would want to put on the net a video of them screwing it all up? I think about stuff like this when I hear some tale of a 1911 firing when it was not supposed to. Lost track of the times I have read or heard this from someone who will claim they "are not safe because I knew a guy................. The way this guy kept saying "I think the safety is OK now". You think?? WTF. This damn gun will not work and he will sell it to some poor guy who will wonder what the hell happened.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top