JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hey guys,
I have a Foster (Caspian) Stainless contract overrun XR slide, extractor, spring, retaining pin, and firing pin set I would like to sell. I picked them up as extra parts as the deal at the time was hard to pass up. I wanted to use them for a later--date race gun build. Right now they are just extras to me. The website is currently sold out of the slides, but they look like <broken link removed> ... &Itemid=54

The cost of the slide shown does not include the parts that I am throwing in. I would like to get $130 shipped for the lot, as long as you are conUS. Could negotiate a deal if local.

I could take check, MO etc. However, I have a trade lined up on another forum... someone offered me some ammo that I just can't refuse, so I want to give the guy a chance to come through with his offer first. Some of my firearms cost more to feed than others. I will let you all know what the outcome is.

Absolutely. No harm no foul. It's just that a member from a different forum said he would definitely trade me a few hundred rounds of 7.62NATO, and that he would mail it out Saturday. It was the first concrete offer, and very appealing. If it falls through for some strange reason, I'll let ya know, and you get the next crack at it. :thumbs:

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top