Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

1911 parts Slide/Extractor/Firing Pin

Discussion in 'Part & Accessory Classifieds' started by shoggoth80, Jun 21, 2010.

1. shoggoth80

shoggoth80 Greater Seattle Area Member

Hey guys,
    I have a Foster (Caspian) Stainless contract overrun XR slide, extractor, spring, retaining pin, and firing pin set I would like to sell. I picked them up as extra parts as the deal at the time was hard to pass up. I wanted to use them for a later--date race gun build. Right now they are just extras to me. The website is currently sold out of the slides, but they look like http://www.fosterind.com/index.php?opti ... &Itemid=54

The cost of the slide shown does not include the parts that I am throwing in. I would like to get $130 shipped for the lot, as long as you are conUS. Could negotiate a deal if local.

2. PinkhamR

PinkhamR Altus, Oklahoma MSgt, USAF (Retired)-FFL Lifetime Supporter

What form of payment would you accept? Thanx, Randy

3. shoggoth80

I could take check, MO etc. However, I have a trade lined up on another forum... someone offered me some ammo that I just can't refuse, so I want to give the guy a chance to come through with his offer first. Some of my firearms cost more to feed than others. I will let you all know what the outcome is.

4. PinkhamR

PinkhamR Altus, Oklahoma MSgt, USAF (Retired)-FFL Lifetime Supporter

Thanx for the fast response and just consider me a probable back up .... :D

5. shoggoth80

Absolutely. No harm no foul. It's just that a member from a different forum said he would definitely trade me a few hundred rounds of 7.62NATO, and that he would mail it out Saturday. It was the first concrete offer, and very appealing. If it falls through for some strange reason, I'll let ya know, and you get the next crack at it. :thumbs: