JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I purchased a holster from HH when I traded into an officers 1911. However, I didn't end up liking the guns so I traded it off and ordered another holster from him. With that being said, this Holster is nearly brand spankin new. Has had a gun set in it and has been floating around my room since then. Here is a picture:

He is great at what he does, and I have him make all my IWB holsters. Anyone looking for crossbreed type quality but easier on the wallet, I suggest giving HHholsters a shot!

<broken link removed>

EDIT: That light spec you see on the right hand of the holster was a crumb or something, it did wipe off :) Wife was hiding it under the bed, so it was just dirty.

A0FE94DE-7641-4D9E-9C78-7F97E415029F-180-0000001DB3A95DF7_zpse6996626.jpg

Here are the specs:

Model of Gun:1911 Compact/Officers Model
Orientation:Right
Color of Leather:Black
Rivets:Black
Kydex Color:Woodland Digi
Stamping:psalms 27:1
Inlay:Green
Tactical Light:None
Belt Clips:None

These run $60 shiipped new, so I figure $52 shipped it a good starting point. I will consider all reasonable offers.
I accept 2 payment types:

Paypal (Preferred, send as "gift" or add 3.5% for fees)

or

USPS MO

I will NOT accept any other types of MO's.

Trades:

5.56/.223
9mm
AR-Mags

If looking to trade, I only deal in pre-panic prices, so if you are looking to gouge I am not the trading partner for you.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top