JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
This is a very nice light weight rig. It is a AR Sales alloy frame with a Ithaca slide. This 1911 feeds everything. The ejection port is lowered and flared and the barrel is throated. The frame has been bobbed and the gun is refinished.
You will like this gun if you pick it up. I have a Kimber and have decided to sell this one. Any discoloration is oil. $450 Ken in Corvallis 541-753-3536

Last Edited:
Would you be interested in a stripped LMT lower? Traded one straight across for a springfield 1911 SS last week; they are nice lowers.

Thanks James, How's the Colt? Your credit is good with me. I bought this a short time ago for 300 bucks. The Brown bobbed MSH was around 80 bucks etc etc. Ken

Ken
I hope all is well.
The colt is one of my prize possessions - I hope the browning has treated you as well.
I could even go the Gp100 and a hundred dollars for the pistol if you were interested. Comes with a Safariland slide and a old service holster, both in good shape. I feel that if you say that it is a reliable pistol I would trust it. I respect you too much to do credit though I thank you for the offer. I feel better in my life not owing others.
I figure that the GP100 is worth around 350-400 and the extra 100 would round it out a bit in your favor if you were interested.
Let me know - James

If interested I will forward pictures.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.