1911 More pics lower price/Trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

joken

Reactions
This is a very nice light weight rig. It is a AR Sales alloy frame with a Ithaca slide. This 1911 feeds everything. The ejection port is lowered and flared and the barrel is throated. The frame has been bobbed and the gun is refinished.
You will like this gun if you pick it up. I have a Kimber and have decided to sell this one. Any discoloration is oil. $450 Ken in Corvallis 541-753-3536

Last edited:
Reactions
Based on the last pistol I got from you I sure wish this had been posted the end of March- I would buy it in a heart beat at that price.

James Ruby

Reactions
Would you be interested in a stripped LMT lower? Traded one straight across for a springfield 1911 SS last week; they are nice lowers.

OP
joken

joken

Reactions
Thanks James, How's the Colt? Your credit is good with me. I bought this a short time ago for 300 bucks. The Brown bobbed MSH was around 80 bucks etc etc. Ken

Reactions
Ken
I hope all is well.
The colt is one of my prize possessions - I hope the browning has treated you as well.
I could even go the Gp100 and a hundred dollars for the pistol if you were interested. Comes with a Safariland slide and a old service holster, both in good shape. I feel that if you say that it is a reliable pistol I would trust it. I respect you too much to do credit though I thank you for the offer. I feel better in my life not owing others.
I figure that the GP100 is worth around 350-400 and the extra 100 would round it out a bit in your favor if you were interested.
Let me know - James

If interested I will forward pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Rimfire Challenge Feb 13th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Project Appleseed
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• A Cut Above Pawn
    5.00 star(s)
    They make transfers very easy
    My preferred place for transfers. The staff has always been very friendly. Even with the background checks sometimes taking forever, they are...
  • A Cut Above Pawn
    1.00 star(s)
    met a member to sell a gun
    worst experience I have ever had treat as tho i was stealing from them have you ever met someone and with that initial moment you know there's...
  • Gator's Custom Guns
    5.00 star(s)
    Awesome store
    been shopping here for years now, so has my grandfather. they provide excellent services
  • HighLine Firearms
    5.00 star(s)
    Great Vendor
    I have not been to the shop yet but have purchased from him online, and all I can say is PERFECT! You could not ask for a nicer, more helpful guy...
  • Paul A Martin Historical Guns
    5.00 star(s)
    Great shop, selection and atmosphere
    One of the better firearm shop experiences I’ve had, Paul is very patient and helpful. Definitely going to be a repeat customer even though it’s...
Top Bottom