JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Be sure you really understand what you are doing. I just got a new hammer for mine and it would drop when you'd hold the slide back and then pull the trigger. Turned out the disconnecter still pushed the sear just ever so slightly still. Nothing some fine stoning and polishing can't take care of but you really need to know what to do!

So the plan is when I get my parts from Wilson, I'll be giving Velzey a call to install them as I don't have the skill set to be dicking around with the trigger group of a 1911.

Good news, my Commander is fixed. Dropped it off with Velzey who performed his magic on it. I had to replace the safety as mine was worn so I had to pony up for a Wilson bulletproof ambi-safety. Turnaround was very reasonable at 3 weeks. Took it to the range this morning, function was flawless which is good as I'll be shooting it at my next IDPA match this coming Saturday.

Commander.jpg

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads