JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have a couple pairs of grips to sell/trade. All are for full size grip.

First set are Les Baer thin grips, came on my UTC. They are really pretty, in great shape, but the thin grips don't feel as good as standards to me. I have the stainless screws but messed up one bushing when I swapped them, so only 3 bushings. $45
IMG_6632.jpg
Second are full checkered walnut, not sure of brand. These have some carry wear, but fit and feel well. $25 IMG_6029.JPG
Third are VZ Aliens in black. Good shape, very little use. $55 IMG_6214.JPG

2 more pairs -

VZ Cocobolo Double Diamond magwell/flat bottoms - $40
IMG_6786.JPG

VZ Cocobolo full combat checkered magwell/flat bottoms - $40
Same as above grips just fully checkered.

Both installed for about 10 minutes.

Still searching for the "perfect" grips.

I'm open to offers! I'd trade multiple sets for more expensive things or add cash.

I can come up with a Simons 3-9X32mm 22 mag scope, two Ruger brand 10/22 25 round magazines, Cetme HK 91 20 round mags, Taurus 9mm PT92 mags, FEG Hi-Power knock off mags, bolt on Garand scope base & rings no gunsmithing needed, AR-15 mags. I'm grabbing at straws here to see if there is anything that gets your attention. I don't need the grips but I like to have quality stuff like that around for when I do need it. If none of it is of any interest then no biggie.

I can come up with a Simons 3-9X32mm 22 mag scope, two Ruger brand 10/22 25 round magazines, Cetme HK 91 20 round mags, Taurus 9mm PT92 mags, FEG Hi-Power knock off mags, bolt on Garand scope base & rings no gunsmithing needed, AR-15 mags. I'm grabbing at straws here to see if there is anything that gets your attention. I don't need the grips but I like to have quality stuff like that around for when I do need it. If none of it is of any interest then no biggie.

I really can't use any of that, sorry.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top