JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I just traded for a new to me Kimber Custom TLE II. It has the black rubber Double Diamond grips on it which I have never liked. Im looking at the Ergo Grip XT/O grips in OD or Black and Im looking at the VZ Alien grips or Operator IIs. What would you guys recommend? The Ergos are only 25.00 and the VZs are 65.00. Are the Ergos good quality?

I have the VZ Operators (not the Operator II) on my CBOB and really like them and just got a set of the Aliens for my Gold Cup. The Aliens are definitely more aggressive than the Operators which are an aggressive grip themselves. For carry, I like the Operators, but the Aliens would make great grips for an IPSC or IDPA gun.

www.ahrendsgripsusa.com try these guys, they have less agressive grips made from wood, but on the vz grips, i really liked my operator style grips, but i'm sure those operator 2 style will do the job just fine. Invest in a good set of grips, you won't hurt yourself doing it.

Thanks for the answers. I do not like wood grips at all! If I can sell my Mosin on here I will get the VZs I think. I will be carrying the gun but I also want aggressive texture.

Thanks for the offer! I come up often and maybe even tomarrow. Is there a way to get ahold of you if I do? I would love to check them out.

Does anybody know where I can buy a set of either the VZs or ERGOs around PDX or Salem? I want a set NOW! Even other brands that are similar?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top