JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Took me a little while to come to a decision, but picked these up for a song at the Rickreall show today. Striped teak wood hand made in Thailand. What do y'all think?

photo10.jpg

photo11.jpg

I like these. The striping is cool. I'm a fan of the double diamond style and would have chosen a set like this with the double diamond. Best thing is that you can very easily swap for another set if you so desire.

Took me a little while to come to a decision, but picked these up for a song at the Rickreall show today. Striped teak wood hand made in Thailand. What do y'all think?

photo10.jpg

Since you asked, I say.......... meh. I don't have a problem with wood, but those ones just seem a little plain for such a nice 1911. That being said, it really doesn't matter what I or anyone else thinks. It only matters that you like them.

i like the Gunners, they're black but look grey when new...

If they they too aggressive, use the included sandpaper to knock the points down......

after oiling:

I had the stock Kimber grips on my tactical custom II and they looked so nice I couldn't change them.They were just wood grips.Those rosewood grips look pretty good.
Made to order for the ole 1911

I do like those Gunner grips, those were a serious contender, and I think will be what goes on the Kimber Warrior I want next.

And yeah, the grips on the Tactical line are beautiful, the ones that came on my Tac Pro II are kind of charcoal colored wood, and definitely not going anywhere.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top