JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
First off, I have a Caspian Arms Race Ready Recon frame and slide with the special main spring housing. This is a government sized frame and slide and are both made out of carbon. It is for .45acp but uses a .38 firing pins due to caspian choosing to go the route. All caspian slides are drilled for .38 firing pins. THIS NEEDS TO BE BUILT!

Frame:
It is made out of Carbon for tighter fitment. It has a integrated mag well and a built in rail and front strap has a 20 or 25 lpi checkering. I don't remember exactly what I ordered for checkering. It also has a integrated plunger tube. The mainspring housing is flat but not checkered. It is special to the race ready recon frame and therefore cannot be swapped out with any other mainspring housings.

Slide:
A full 5" government slide made out of carbon, again for tighter fitment and has Novak style cuts for sights front and rear. Has rear standard cocking serrations and the recon radius up front. If you know how to machine, you could do a bunch of custom stuff to the slide like add your own front cocking serrations and flat top it and etc.

All I have done to this is meticulously hand fit the slide and frame to ensure maximum frame and slide fitment. Other than that, I have not been able to build the gun yet due to me spending money on other things. Everything else still needs to be fitted and bought pretty much lol. I have a whole list of parts I was going to buy but never got around to. Yes the slide and frame need to be finished as in coated or you could just leave it raw. I highly recommend you put some sort of coating on them though. I really want to finish this off but I don't think ill be able to anytime soon. Please research on your own and this is not for the faint of heart and needs to be built.

I had to get a shop to bring this in for me and had to pay ffl fees and shipping and etc. Cost of the package was $650 and after taxes and everything else over $700. This is straight from Caspian. The wait time was a big pain in the butt.

I want $625.00. You save money from not having to order it from caspian, pay ffl shipping and tax and having to wait forever so please keep this in mind. Please no lowball offers.

Contact me either by email at REDACTED or call 360-7two1-9 nine nine three (after 2:30pm and before 11pm) text me anytime. Ill try responding as fast as possible.

I am in Vancouver WA
WILL TRADE FOR:
Sig p226 in 9mm, Sig p220, sig p227, sig 229 (Yes im a sig fan lol) I would prefer something with rails and possibly a threaded barrel... Not really looking for rifles or shotguns. I can add cash on top depending. I am open to almost everything though. Depending on what it is, I may ask you to add cash.

if you find someone who just wants the frame I would, possibly, be interested in that slide.
The slide is fitted to the frame just to let you know, I would like to sell this as a package though. Ill see about it if nothing happens after a while.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.