JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
I just took my GSG apart and the MSH incorporates the magazine disconnect. The Pachmayr will not work in this pistol. I also suggest that a novice not remove this as it is a real PITA to reinstall the GSG MSH.

Pinkharm

So I couldn't stand the thought of what I consider bad pull and that mag safety on this GSG. So I detail stripped it tonight, and "stoned" every moving surface I could but of course stayed clear of the sear edge. All back together now (you're right that MSH is a PITA) and we shall see how the trigger pull and creep works out. The trigger does not have the tabs of a normal 1911 but the sear spring is the same. I'll keep working on it - I'll let you know. My goal is a pull of 3.5 to 4 like my 1911 45's. If I need to do a new trigger, that won't be the worst thing. I'll need to verify interchangeability of parts of course. Also took out the mag safety part and spring, they have no other use so that was easy.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top