JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Howdy all -
Cleaning out my gun-stuff closet and combining some of my other ads into one. I have several items for sale or trade, primarily looking for .223/5.56, and AR accessories, specifically mags, sling, and BUIS, or whatever else I may not know I need yet. Also looking for a .40 S&W Walther P99 mag, and willing to consider any other trade offers. Prices listed are cash or trade value, I would much prefer to trade if possible. Willing to ship for actual cost on top of price listed.

1. GI-style brown leather flap holster for a 1911, $40 Belt, knife, and mag pouch are sold.

4. Uncle Mike's nylon pancake-style holster, size 1, with adjustable thumb break. Again, fits a PPK nicely. $12

5. B-Square scope mount for SKS, with mounting pin. Minor scratches along rail, otherwise in new condition. $18

Thanks..!

He hadn't been active on the board since before he made the offer, so I guess I was giving him the benefit of the doubt that he was .mil and gone or in a coma or something... However, shortly after I made that post, he msgd me and said he'd just forgotten and would be sending payment ASAP. However, still have not received it. Maybe it is time to bite the bullet and leave feedback.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top