JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
I've got a Para P-13 alloy lower with a Colt lightweight officers upper. 100% reliable,
nice carry gun if you don't mind the slightly fatter grip. Interested?

Of course, the Para:
Para-Ordnance_P14-45_Limited_Pistol_IMAGE_FILE.gif

Kimber made one, but it wasn't particularly popular and now they are not made.
The Kimber Ten:

STI has one, but it is VERY spendy:

Springfield:
PICT0715.jpg

Charles Daly:

Like the title says, looking for a double stack 1911.

You have no doubt seen the add for a para p14
that the member CLARK has posted, correct?

Problem is, he is in Seattle.
Good thing is, we are all on the same planet:s0114:

I'm looking for one as well, i have those BIG CONSTRUCTION WORKER type hands that can scratch an itch on a dog across the road, so i need the FAT grip.
if you find two of them
let me know please.
Thanks
Rog'

You have no doubt seen the add for a para p14
that the member CLARK has posted, correct?

Problem is, he is in Seattle.
Good thing is, we are all on the same planet:s0114:

I'm looking for one as well, i have those BIG CONSTRUCTION WORKER type hands that can scratch an itch on a dog across the road, so i need the FAT grip.
if you find two of them
let me know please.
Thanks
Rog'

Yes I did thank you. Being in Oregon and him Wa it seemed like a pita so I dident reply. A para or a springfield would be nice. I talked myself out of a very clean stainless para P14 for $625 at last weekends gun show. Been kicking myself all week!

What's your price cap? I would heavily say save up and look for an STI. I picked up my tactical for right around $1k. If you want cheaper price I'd say look at the new hicap GI's out from Springfield. They're bare bones 1911's, but they're backed by great warranty's if needed and I've been happy with my SA's to date.

This is interesting
i no sooner made my last post in this thread, and about 1 hour later one of my students contacted me, he asked if i would trade him one of my 9mm's for his double stack para.
His Reason?
Cost of ammo. He has been unemployed for a while now and cannot afford to buy .45acp .
we made the trade, i gave him 350 rounds of 9mm realoads
200 rounds of WWF fmj.
and a box of extras for the stainless Taurus Pt92afs i gave him that was brand new in the box.

we be happy now.
Rog'

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top