JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
1911 Colt pistol Series 70 5" barrel blued w/rosewood grips $850 nearly new condition.

Colt Firearms Catalog

Drop me a line if you want to pick it up. Not interested in low ball offers. No junk gun trades (this is my cheap handgun).

Thank you for your understanding.

gun3.jpg
gun2.jpg
gun.jpg

Last Edited:
The legacy of the Government Model® pistol is well known. It is a combat proven weapon that has tirelessly served our Armed Forces in past conflicts.

The Colt Series 70 replica pistol features the Series 70 firing system, making it a faithful reproduction and throwback to Colt Government Models. It is a rugged and dependable Colt that features high maintainability and sustains repeatable accuracy.

Features

■Arched Main Spring Housing
■5” barrel
■Double Diamond Rosewood Grips
■Original Rollmarks
■Fixed sights
■Original Series 70 firing system (patterned after the original 1911 pistol)
■Blue or stainless finish

Since everybody has a different level of attention to detail it would be nice to see a picture rather then depend upon a sellers description before one was to drive all the way up to Portland to get a chance to see it.

Sorry, but

:s0122:

Too many ways the gun can look. Your definition and mine of "nearly new" can very quite a bit. Posting photos is not complicated. Look at the sticky threads in the classified section...

Here are the pics. Any smudges are my finger prints or the photo flash. Yes the clip is out of it. Yes the clip is included. Yes it is original. No, i dont want to take a picture of it. The gun looks EXACTLY like the one on the colt website. No more no less... please, let the tire kicking end.

But your gun does not look exactly like the one on the website. Your pistol has a flat mainspring housing, did you replace this or is this a factory part?

About how many rounds have been through the pistol?

This pistol uses a solid barrel bushing right?

What kind of trades are you looking for?

* Please forgive the "tire kicking" but you are asking the same price as a brand new pistol...

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.