JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Have a couple of holsters I created as prototypes to test kydex holster design ideas. These are not production holsters.

One is for a 5" 1911 (fits railed models - should fit non-railed models as well) and works best as an IWB. The other fits 9mm/.40/.357 Glocks and comes with OWB belt loops sized for 1.25" belts (I use a Wilderness Frequent Flyer 5 stitch 1.25 inch, but most dress belts I've seen out there are 1.25 also).

The 1911 holster will come with IWB j-hooks (better ones than the ones pictured) that allow tucked or untucked carry, the Glock will come only with OWB loops.

The 1911 holster works best IWB - it's a bit bulky and it's design doesn't lend itself great for OWB concealment. If you wear it OWB, it'd be fine for open carry or range work. The Glock holster does conceal OWB under an un-tucked shirt, a vest, or a jacket

Pix:

Glock

Asking $25 for the Glock holster, and $30 for the 1911 holster because it has IWB and OWB attachments - will ship but the buyer pays $6 extra for shipping (USPS priority flat rate)

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top