JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
In the market for a 1911 Target grade 9MM. But what to get? Springfiled, Kimber and STI all make pistols in my price range. I am willing to spend up to $1500 on this pistol. Of course there is no place in Eugene to go look at these guns. I will be buying off of Gun Broker. So what one would be the best to buy, the best made, the most accurate and the most reliable. The STI Trojan from Dawsons with the match ready package looks good, so does the Kimber Gold Match and so does the Springfiled Match. Any ideas, any experience with Target 1911 you want to share?
Thanks

Cant speak to the Kimber or STI, but I really like my Springfield Loaded Target Stainless 9mm! If and when you do get your 1911 in 9mm make sure to buy plenty of extra magazines at the same time, they are pretty hard to find most anywhere you look!

I have not shot many 1911's. But the best one I ever shot was my friend's Wilson Combat Supergrade. The accuracy of that gun is ridiculous. It was hole after hole and I was really blown away by it. They can make a 1911 to your liking in 9mm and I'm sure you won't be disappointed.

BUT, you can say good bye to a budget of $1500. :s0112: Since you asked for target I thought I would throw that out at you.

I have a S&W 1911 Pro in 9mm. Much more accurate then I am. I would highly recommend it and it looks sharp.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Not the Kimber. Springfield may be a little bit harder to find. STI is an excellent choice. Or you can hunt used and you'll be very close to getting into a semi custom.

I had a wilson supergrade and a sig p210. I kept the sig as I couldn't justify keep them both and I liked the sig so much more.

So I would recommend looking at a p210, but it is a little over your budget. But so worth it.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top