JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
They look strangely like Mec-gars and do have the slightly longer bodies to correctly accept the 8th round, also made in factory that makes a few others for military contracts and able to return if not molested.

Yeah, ordered two, just ~$3 shipping too :)

I believe these are the same magazines I got from them last month. They function perfectly in my Sig 1911's and my Springfield as well. Great value here, that's cheaper than I paid and I'm still happy with what I got.

Guy at work ordered 3, no problems with them, i've had my two apart, no issues, slightly cheaper feeling than the MecGars but they seem up to the task, they'll certainly work as range mags.

Got mine.
They are the same mags issued with the Para 1911 Expert.
They have worked great with no FTF.
Don't hesitate, order some before they are gone.

Just ordered 4 and the coupon still works. I was actually really impressed with the magazines that came w/ my Para - so hopefully these are the same.

Thanks!

Buying 1911 mags is allot like buying oats. If you want clean, good quality oats expect to pay a fair price. If you are satisfied with oats that have already been through the horse, well they're a little cheaper. Personally I'm sticking with Wilson 47D and Tripp research mags. These are Quality oats;)

Yes they are, but it's important to keep an eye on the piles of horse crap, because there are always good examples, especially for something so simple, old and popular ;)

Just received them. Turns out they are the same as the Para mags (a good thing). The only difference is the baseplate. The mag body , follower, and spring are identical to the Para mags that came w/ my elite a few months ago. Thanks again OP.:)

I'm liking these piles o' horse crap!:D

Range report tomorrow.

I got some yesterday and don't even have a 1911 yet (it's on layaway at the moment). But comparing these magazines to other magazines I've owned, they look like a darn good deal for the price. Nice fit and finish, well made. For the price (with the 10% discount), I'd say it's a good value. Thanks OP!

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top