JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SPF

I have 4 1911 mags I would like to sell.

2 of them are ACT 8 round mags with pad, used maybe 5 times each. $15 each

One I think is an OEM Colt 7 round blued without pad, unused. $10

The last one looks to be an 8 round stainless with pad but the 8th round is very tight. I don't know who's logo is on it. Used once. $15

Buy all 4 for $50. Would trade for .45 ammo or ?.

I live close to Johnson creek gun club (Clackamas area).

Are the magazines all in good shape, AND do they function properly? (I know magazine function can vary from pistol to pistol.)

What, other than .45 ammo would you be interested in trading?

I may be interested in your magazines. Thank you!

Are the magazines all in good shape, AND do they function properly?

They are almost new. The ACT's show a little scratching of the coating but I only used them for one session.

They feed my 230g ball ammo fine. They feed WWB JHP's that are my defensive rounds fine also. Fedral 185g JHP's has an issues feeding due to the case being slightly larger with the plating they put on. I have a Fusion 1911.

I would be happy to meet anyone at the range by my house so they can test drive before they buy (it wont cost you anything but the ammo you shoot to get in the range as my guest). I know one 1911 wont like the same mag as another.

I have a brother in law that lives down there. I can see if he is coming up this way anytime soon.

Well, he wont be up this way for a while.

Spider: I work in Tualatin if you wanted to meet me on that side of town or friday at JCGC is fine also. I'll shoot you a PM with my #.

Consider them SPF.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.