JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This works on both single and double stack magazines. I have one and it's great.

http://www.maglula.com/product/uplula-9mm-to-45acp/

UpLula1.jpg

The universal mag lula is great. It works for all my single and double stack pistol mags. Wish it was slightly larger to fit my scorpion mags but it does most others real well.

The Uplula is a great idea and I suggest you get it in one of the Bright Colors because they are much easier to find I'm your Range Bag. I also recommend you put a strong Nylon cord so it will be harder for someone to "Borrow" while you are at the Range!!! :):):)

Well then, I'm halfway set. I have two uplula universal loaders.
With all the response, I ordered the 1911A1 adapters, so it sounds like I'll be set!

Thanks again!!

The 1911 single stack mags are easy to load. Requires a strong thumb. BUT ... But ... but ... some mags seem to require that cool Lulu loader. Particularly the double stack SA XD .45 mags. The LAST couple or three mags are difficult even for me with over 150 pounds of grip strength. The loaders are a must have. Also agree on the bright color. Do not ask me how I know this to be true that black stuff is easy to lose while out have (ing) fun. Embarrassing! :)

Edited extra and speelliing correction ... For some unknown reason lost in the mists of time, the Browning Hi Power 13 rd mags also require the cool neat Lulu loader. Forgot to say that.

Last Edited:
Can't go wrong with thumbs. They are cheap, cost effective, multi use, and go with you everywhere.
Good Ol' MK-1 Thumbs work great when you are young, until you find your self loading mags several times a day, for over over 20 years as part of your job, any tool that makes that easier is a must have, especially if it saves time and your thumbs!

Another vote for Maglula

Pro Tip: Get any color other than black. Black is hard to see in a dark range bag and EVERYONE has black. On a busy range or in a class it's harder to keep track of.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top