JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The Glock chambers have come a long way. I reload 180 Gold Dots at 1295 fps and the cases swell a little but never had one get ruined yet. There are pics on GT showing how the 10mm barrels have evolved better case support over the years. My G29 was MFG in 2012, looks to have good support.....now if one gets stupid then anything will fail. But I have loaded a ton of max loadings in different grains and been fine

The flex in the frame helps a lot, I also think the super heavy overbuilt slides and stout recoil springs on the Glock 10mm offerings help tie it all together.

I am a real 10mm FAN. I Had a 1076; rated it only so-so, so I sold it. Next was a Parker 1911, had troubles; not a good one. Then a Witness full size, very good ergonomics, needed a heavier spring, but very good. I really like mine. One post wants to compare it to the BREN? For less than $400, Are you kidding? No one I know has ever seen one, let alone fired one. Next: The Wolf bbl on the G20 is a good idea, but better than that is the Mech-Tech CCu. as Glocks still DO NOT POINT for me(that 16in. bbl helps that bullet move, though). I found 29 rd mags online and what a nice/fun combo.
Tonight I unwrapped my Armscor, RIA 1911 tactical in 10mm and will find out how it shoots this week,( and it feels solid).

Small hands?

Plastic's for Barbies and salad bowls. Both of which I'm sure you're a fan of. 2iudxtk.jpg

I would be leery about shooting standard or full power loads through it. I had an Armscor made 1911 that failed under the recoil of +P .45 (Cor Bon 200 grain). It was the guide rod (cast part) that failed and chewed the bejzuz out of the inside of the frame. I managed to salvage the frame, but I dumped the cast parts and installed Ed Brown parts. Still was leery about the gun, so I traded it in. I really loved my Charles Daly (Armscor) until it broke that way. Cast parts and guns CAN be good - if they do it right. Ruger does cast right. Caspian (which, IIRC, has Ruger do some/all of their casting) does cast parts right. Dan Wesson did cast right. CZ does cast right. I'm not so hot on Armscor casting. Their frame held up OK, but the smaller parts - no way.

Hopefully those that buy these guns don't experience the breakage issues I've had with mine.

I am a real 10mm FAN. I Had a 1076; rated it only so-so, so I sold it. Next was a Parker 1911, had troubles; not a good one. Then a Witness full size, very good ergonomics, needed a heavier spring, but very good. I really like mine. One post wants to compare it to the BREN? For less than $400, Are you kidding? No one I know has ever seen one, let alone fired one. Next: The Wolf bbl on the G20 is a good idea, but better than that is the Mech-Tech CCu. as Glocks still DO NOT POINT for me(that 16in. bbl helps that bullet move, though). I found 29 rd mags online and what a nice/fun combo.
Tonight I unwrapped my Armscor, RIA 1911 tactical in 10mm and will find out how it shoots this week,( and it feels solid).

What the heck, where did you find one?!?

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top