JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD ! Thanks.

I've come to the conclusion that this gun should belong to a collector who truely sees, knows, and appreciates the craftsmanship this piece represents.

As the pictures attempt to show, this gun is in outstanding condition, however it really needs to be seen to be truely appreciated. And yes, the serial number has been verified through Proofhouse as having been built in 1910!

I've been looking through the Web to get an idea of it's value, and have found few examples. A couple reflexed what you might expect of a 'aged' gun. The sellers were looking for $200 and $250. I did fine one that was in very good condition, but not as 'fine' as this one. The price listed, on Gun Broker, was $850.

The box has no lid and there is no owner's manual or any other papers.

I know that like so many things, the item is worth exactly what someone is willing to pay. And, that it might be worth more to one, than to another. So, to follow the rules, I want a minium of $650, but expect that the winning offer will reflex what this gun it's really worth.

FTF to Oregon Residents Only or Will ship (at your expense) to your FFL.
FTF will require Oregon ID, a signed Bill of Sale/Ownership Release.

I can except Visa or MasterCard, processed through PayPal for 4%
Please e-mail any questions to:

[email protected]

I'll except offers till 6:00 am 03/11/09.

Frog.

Last Edited: