JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1150
Manufacturer
Remington
Caliber
30-06 Springfield
City
Salem
State
Oregon
1943, 1903a3 Remington, very nice condition. The original Remington bolt has very little wear of the bluing and the barrel is original and good shape. $1150 Sold

Can meet in Albany or Salem areas. I get up to Portland sometimes if you are flexible on time. PM to respond to ad.

Photos at,
1903a3 photos

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Is this an ex-drill rifle in a later-added surplus stock? The reason I ask is because the front band appears new, and the cutoff switch appears to be new as well.

Is this an ex-drill rifle in a later-added surplus stock? The reason I ask is because the front band appears new, and the cutoff switch appears to be new as well.
No, this is not a drill rifle. Drill rifles were welded and show discoloration in the cutoff receiver machining.

It has very little use, the bolt has most the original bluing on it. The cutoff is the same.

Last Edited:
On my old crappy Cell phone The front band looks parked, which would indicated it had been replaced.

The rest of the metal appears Blued which Is what 03A3s were when manufactured

Very nice looking Rifle..😁😎

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.